Schedule of Classes
Registration open to new participants at any time.
Year One - 2014-15
. . Semester I: Aug. 23; Sept. 20; Oct. 18; Nov. 15; Dec. 6
. . Semester II: Jan. 3, 31; Feb. 28; March 28; Apr 25
8:30 a.m. Register, check-in
9:00 - Prayer service
9:30 - A. Introduction to Christian Spirituality
10:35 - Break
10:55 - B. Contemporary Issues
12:00 p.m. Lunch
1:00 - C. Spiritual Formation Group
2:00 - D. Tools for Inner Exploration
3:00 - Break/dismissal
* 3:15 - Spiritual Director Formation
* Spiritual Director Formation is not part of the Core Curriculum; it is an "extra" formation track.
Overnight Friday stay with breakfast Saturday morning made available to those from out-of-town at reduced rates.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Year Two - 2015-16
We will be changing the format to a combination of on-site and distance-learning sessions.
On-site training will be provided as follows:
A. Workshop 1: October 8-10, 2015
B. Workshop 2:
April 21-23, 2016
- workshops begin at 7 p.m. on the first day and conclude at 7 p.m. on the last
- will include Core Curriculum and Spiritual Director Formation sessions
room and board available for non-commuters
Distance-learning process will be explained during on-site training and will include various learning modalities: reading assignments, audio presentations, reflection papers, and group video conferences with instructors.