Online Book Studies
Light for the Christian Journey: Selected Writings on Christian Belief and Practice by Philip St. Romain
Facilitated by Philip St. Romain
Dates: Thursdays Feb 25 and March 4,11,18 and 25
Time: 12:10 – 12:55 CST via Zoom
Deepen your faith and spiritual practice this Lent with this resource for deepening faith and spiritual practice.
Registrants will receive a PDF copy (link will be sent in your e-mail confirmation of your registration) of this book with options to purchase the paperback and a breakdown of chapters for reading and discussion each week. Zoom links will be sent weekly to participants.
1. God and Creation
2. The Witness of the Church to the Resurrection of Jesus
3. The Prince of Peace
4. The Holy Spirit and Christian Theology
5. The Nature of the Soul
6. Energies of the Soul
7. Wounded Human Nature and The False Self System
8. God, and the Problem of Suffering
9. Living The Serenity Prayer In Times of Darkness
10. Discerning God’s Will
11. Prayer in the Christian Tradition
12. Proverbs and Sayings
About the Author
To register for the study use the form below. You will be sent an e-mail with details after your registration is complete.